As we all know that 808nm diode laser hair removal treatment is very popular in beauty spa. Many girls prefer to go to salon and do the hair removal treatment. Perhaps some people have some misunderstanding about laser hair removal treatment. We summarized the following three points:
1. Hair removal will be effective once?
Generally speaking, diode laser hair removal treatment need at least 3-6 sessions. After several treatments, the unwanted hair can be removed completely. There are two reasons to explain this. The first reason is, most of the hair follicles are grow in a team with other two hair follicles. The three hair follicles are grow in the same pore. And one hair in the pore is the hair grown from one of the three follicles in the group below it. So one treatment can only destroy the hair follicles in one group. The other reason is, the hair growth takes a long time. Which is divided into growth period, regression period and rest period. Laser hair removal treatment is seventy-five percent effective in the hair growth period, and it’s twenty-five percent effective in the hair regression period. It is almost ineffective in the rest period.
2. Hair will not grow for all life after laser hair removal treatment?
No matter 808nm diode laser machine or OPT laser machine, they can only do semi-permanent hair removal. Most people consider the hair will not grow anymore after laser hair removal treatment! The permanent hair removal doesn’t mean the hair will not grow up again. It should be the hair will not grow after hair removal treatment within the hair growth cycle period.
3. Everyone can do laser hair removal treatment?
Actually, some peoplare are not suitable for laser hair removal treatment.
- People with scar or photosensitivity
- People with very dark skin.
- People have tried other hair removal method within 6 weeks. For example, people who have waxing and patch hair removal before.
- Girl in menstrual period or pregnancy
- Age over 60 or under 16 years old
- People who have infection on the treatment area.